Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tanantanan ...


Tanantanan means EVERYTHING in the Kinaray-a dialect which is spoken by a majority of Filipinos living in the island of Panay especially in the Provinces of Iloilo and Antique. Everything that has to do with kinaray-a as well as the people who speak the language will be discussed in this blog. Their ideas, their plans, their aspirations, the places. I know that Filipinos all over the world always look forward to knowing what is going on in their native place. Politics, gossips, whatever developments are what they look after. We will try to satisfy their thirst for news and developments currently discussed in the karay-a country.

I thought of the pencil because honestly, I don't have any idea for the meantime. We used the pencil when we were in Grade I. It was the first information instrument I mustered. In the kinaray-a dialect, we simply call it lapis.

No comments:

Post a Comment